Summit Medical and Scientific exhibiting at Neuro Convention
We are delighted to be exhibiting at the Neuro Convention at the NEC in Birmingham on the 15th and 16th of September! Register for your FREE tickets here.
Visit us on Stand C85 to discuss our range of rehabilitation technology and how these devices can benefit your patients at your clinic.
Innovative rehabilitation devices
We are proud to supply a wide range of neurological rehabilitation devices by Hocoma and Motek which use sensors, robotics, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) for upper limb therapy, lower limb therapy, functional movement therapy, fall prevention, and gait and balance training and assessment.
These systems are suitable for patients requiring rehabilitation for neurological conditions such as stroke, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injury (ABI), spinal injury, Guillain-Barre Syndrome and Parkinson’s Disease.
Our customers include the Brain and Spinal Injury Centre (BASIC), The Morrello Clinic, Neural Pathways, and the new Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre (DNRC) and Defence Medical Rehabilitation Centre (DMRC) at Stanford Hall.
Our devices from Hocoma include:
– The Andago free-moving overground robotic body weight support system.
– The 3-device Armeo Therapy Concept for upper limb rehabilitation.
– The Erigo robotic tilt-table for early verticalisation, with cyclic leg movement and FES therapy.
– The Lokomat for intensive early robotic-assisted gait training.
Our devices from Motek include:
– The CAREN (Computer Assisted Rehabilitation Environment), a versatile, multi-sensory system for clinical gait and balance training.
– The C-Mill treadmill for the evaluation and training of impaired gait and balance using virtual reality, augmented reality and force plate technology.
– The HERO Solution for complete functional rehabilitation after long-term immobilisation such as COVID-19.
– The GRAIL (Gait Realtime Analysis Interactive Lab) for gait analysis and training in challenging conditions.
– The next generation RYSEN 3D body weight support system, assisting patients in an unrestricted, all-directional, assist as-needed capacity.
If you can’t make it to our stand at C85, please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call +44 (0) 1372 459863.