Cometa Wave Plus Wireless EMG
A reliable research and clinical partner sold across the world since 2012.
Waterproof, miniaturised, and more: the Wave Plus wide range of surface EMG sensors answers most researchers’ needs.
The Wave Plus system includes a receiving unit with analogue and digital output, and a charging station compatible with all Cometa’s wireless sensors. The receiver will start streaming data as soon as it is turned on, without having to connect anything manually.
- Impedance check control for pre-acquisition quality monitoring
- Improved wireless transmission (up to 300% improvement)
- Flexibility to use more than EMG sensors (including general analogue sensors, IMUs, FSW)
- Analogue output with 66 connections and 14ms fixed delay
- Up to 32 channels simultaneously
- Simultaneous output of all data both via USB and analogue interface
- Sensor batteries inductively recharged
- Inter-probes latency <5 usec (less than 5 microseconds)
- CE 93/42 class I certification and production under ISO:13485 standards
One hub, several solutions
- The WaveTrack IMU has up to 280Hz sampling, fused or raw data, 8 hours of battery life and data logger
- The Mini Wave EMG has the longest range, replaceable battery and waterproof capacity
- The Pico EMG is the smallest EMG sensor on the market with 10 hours of battery life and unparalleled ease of use
Wave Plus EMG is fully compatible with EMG and Motion Tools software.
NEW! WaveX EMG
The Cometa WaveX sets the new standard for wireless EMG technology with up to 36 channels simultaneously and 8 hours onboard memory.
NEW! MiniX EMG
The new Cometa MiniX EMG system is 15% smaller than the previous Mini Wave sensor, and packs even more features.
NEW! MiniX Waterproof EMG
Reach new depths with the new waterproof version of the Cometa MiniX EMG, now IP68 certified up to 5 meters of underwater depth.
NEW! TrackX IMU
The new Cometa TrackX IMU is ultimate solution for inertial motion tracking. All upgraded IMU sensors, IP68 waterproof versions available.
NEW! PicoX EMG
The new Cometa PicoX EMG solution now comes with integrated IMU, a more powerful transmitter and a new enclosure.
NEW! Picolite EMG
The Picolite by Cometa is the next generation of Pico EMG sensors for the new WaveX wireless EMG system for simple, easy EMG.
Customise your EMG or IMU products to your specific needs with these Cometa accessories, including remote controllers and finewire probes.
Cometa's EMG and Motions Tools, and SDK and Integrations software, allows you to quickly and simply analyse your acquired data.
The Cometa Mini Wave is currently the smallest EMG transmitter in the world, weighing only 7 grams.
Mini Wave Infinity
The Mini Wave Infinity is a state-of-the-art wireless EMG and data logger and is an evolution of the Mini Wave.
Mini Wave Waterproof
This special version of the Mini Wave Infinity is fully waterproof, allowing the acquisition of EMG signal underwater.
Picoblue is a 2 or 4 channel EMG system based on the Pico sensor. Wireless and easy-to-use with 1000 Hz sampling frequency and 10m range.
Similar to the Mini Wave Infinity, the PicoEMG features minimalist design, improved battery life, smaller size, integrated accelerometer and on-board memory.
The WaveTrack Inertial System is the ultimate solution for inertial motion tracking, and is the smallest wireless IMU transmitter in the world.