Hocoma and Motek: Stronger together at RehabWeek 2019
You can also be part of the exclusive “Lounge Talks” with experts from different practices in research, hospital and clinic. Save your seat at Hocoma’s booth early, see the latest innovations or just drop by during lunch and coffee breaks to connect. Seating is limited so arrive early. Read more on Hocoma’s website.
The following devices will be on show at Hocoma’s stand at Booth 215:
- Lokomat – the world‘s leading robotic medical device that provides highly repetitive and the most physiological gait training.
- Andago – bridging the gap between treadmill-based gait training and free overground walking.
- ArmeoSpring – self-initiated repetitive arm and hand therapy in an extensive 3D workspace.
- ArmeoSenso – the sensor-based solution for patients with moderate to mild impairments of the upper extremity.
- HocoNet – one software platform connecting Hocoma’s product portfolio across the entire continuum of care.
You can also find Motek on Booth 122-124.
Registration and timetable
You can still get your tickets and view the full timetable for all events on the RehabWeek website.
Hocoma is the global market leader for the development, manufacturing and marketing of robotic and sensor-based devices for functional movement therapy. Hocoma’s founder and CEO, Dr. Gery Columbo, presides over the International Industry Society in Advanced Rehabilitation Technology (IISART) as part of the International Neurorehabilitation Symposium (INRS), one of the core organisers of RehabWeek. Read more.
Motek are the global leader in treadmill-based gait analysis and training, combining almost 20 years of experience in high-level technology and virtual reality. Motek excel in building the most versatile devices, integrating latest technologies and ensuring real-time data collection and feedback. Read more.