Motek D-Flow Software
Motek’s D-Flow software is a control software suite that provides real-time data streams between many types of integrated hardware. Advantages of the D-Flow software include:
- Multiple separate devices can be combined into one single real-time device, offering unique opportunities for research, clinical treatment and training.
- The modular design allows easy integration of any hardware device.
- It enables a subject to be immersed in a real-time feedback loop where motions and behaviour are considered an input, and the output is having the system respond to the motions of the subject and the subject motions to the system.
- It allows users to define inputs, perturbations, and sensory conflicts provided by the subject, offering unique possibilities for research, clinical rehabilitation, prosthetics fitting and dynamic alignment.
- An intuitive interface which allows operators to easily control hardware, tailor applications, or define their own applications without requiring programming skills.
Motek Human Body Model Software
The Human Body Model allows real-time and offline biomechanical analysis, where you and your patients can see the muscle forces and force transference of the patient’s body on-screen. The Human Body Model can be used in diagnostics, rehabilitation, fundamental and applied research, sports science, ergonomics, and many other fields. We’re pleased to work with clinicians, researchers, physical therapists and exercise therapists, who benefit from able to see and analyse the internal forces and moments of their patients using the software.
300 muscles are shown in the Human Body Model, which are tracked via markers on the patient. Muscle forces become visible in real-time, and force transference in the human musculoskeletal system is clearly shown in 3D visualisations of colour and form in a 3D accurate human body muscle model.
Male, female and child muscle models are available, so all of your patients can be tracked using the HBM software and benefit from its insight. Because the HBM facilitates movement in real-time, you and your patients will receive immediate feedback which can be compared with multiple subjects or monitored for one client’s performance over time.
The Human Body Model calculates joint kinematics, joint kinetics, muscle forces, muscle lengths, and contraction velocities for visualisation and analysis. The software is easy to use and intuitive to navigate, so there are many ways of viewing graphic data of selected parameters in an interactive way.