Join Hocoma’s upper limb rehab tech workshop at RehabWeek 2023
Experience the innovation in the continuum of upper limb rehabilitation.
Join Hocoma for an exclusive industry workshop at RehabWeek 2023! Taking place on September 24th from 16:00 – 17:30 in the Resorts World Convention Centre, Workshop Room 7.
Whether you’re a clinician, researcher, therapist or industry professional, learn more about advanced upper limb rehabilitation technology in this insightful workshop.
Get hands-on with the new ArmeoSpring Pro and gain insights from Dr. Ing. Liliana Parades, Scientific Coordinator at the Biomedical Data Science Lab, D-HEST at the ETH Zurich, and Dr. Claudio Pizzolato, Senior Lecturer at Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.
You can also join open discussions, brainstorming sessions, and exchange ideas on shaping the future of upper extremity rehabilitation with fellow attendees. See full workshop details here.
About the ArmeoSpring Pro
The ArmeoSpring Pro’s customisable arm weight support, powered by patented TrueG technology, allows patients to receive precise arm weight support from shoulder extension to shoulder flexion. Patients perform a high number of repetitions of grasp and reach movements, taking their therapy to the next level.
The state-of-the-art solution for upper limb therapy
- Customisable exoskeleton from paediatric patients to adult. The ArmeoSpring Pro enables training of the entire movement chain from the shoulder to the hand. It’s exoskeleton facilitates personalised therapy by allowing therapists to block specific joints and focus on selective movements.
- Motivating exercises. Game-like Augmented Performance Feedback and Virtual Reality exercises motivate to train actively core movement patterns that are commonly used in activities of daily living.
- Increased efficiency. The ArmeoSpring Pro facilitates increased therapy efficiency by reducing the therapist’s physical effort and the need for continuous therapeutic guidance.
- One device to support various therapy goals. ArmeoControl allows therapists to create a therapy plan tailored to the patients’ therapy goals. Therapy goals include cognitive training, increase range of motion in 1D, 2D, or 3D and further.
- Making patient progress visible. The reports provided by ArmeoSpring Pro include patient’s performance during the joint ROM and reaching workspace assessments. The reports allow tracking patient’s progress over time.
- Armeo support harness. The ArmeoSpring Pro comes with the Armeo Support Harness intended to restrict compensatory trunk movements during the therapy
Get in touch with Summit Medical and Scientific today to find out more about incorporating state-of-the-art rehabilitation technology like the ArmeoSpring Pro into your clinical practice or upcoming research project. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01372 3459863.
Want to view all of our clinical rehabilitation technology? View all our solutions here.