Hocoma launches new ArmeoSpring Pro upper limb device
Take upper limb therapy to the next level with the new ArmeoSpring Pro!
The ArmeoSpring Pro is based on the ArmeoSpring therapy concept, which has more than 15 years of clinical experience and research.
The ArmeoSpring Pro’s customisable arm weight support, powered by patented TrueG technology, allows patients to receive precise arm weight support from shoulder extension to shoulder flexion. Patients perform a high number of repetitions of grasp and reach movements, taking their therapy to the next level.
The state-of-the-art solution for upper limb therapy
- Customisable exoskeleton from paediatric patients to adult. The ArmeoSpring Pro enables training of the entire movement chain from the shoulder to the hand. It’s exoskeleton facilitates personalised therapy by allowing therapists to block specific joints and focus on selective movements.
- Motivating exercises. Game-like Augmented Performance Feedback and Virtual Reality exercises motivate to train actively core movement patterns that are commonly used in activities of daily living.
- Increased efficiency. The ArmeoSpring Pro facilitates increased therapy efficiency by reducing the therapist’s physical effort and the need for continuous therapeutic guidance.
- One device to support various therapy goals. ArmeoControl allows therapists to create a therapy plan tailored to the patients’ therapy goals. Therapy goals include cognitive training, increase range of motion in 1D, 2D, or 3D and further.
- Making patient progress visible. The reports provided by ArmeoSpring Pro include patient’s performance during the joint ROM and reaching workspace assessments. The reports allow tracking patient’s progress over time.
- Armeo support harness. The ArmeoSpring Pro comes with the Armeo Support Harness intended to restrict compensatory trunk movements during the therapy
Summit Medical and Scientific are passionate about the power of rehabilitation technology. We represent clinical technology leaders Hocoma and Motek to provide the total solution for rehabilitation in the UK. Our partners have developed innovative therapy devices using robotics, sensors and virtual reality for early and acute rehabilitation, gait and balance therapy, arm and hand therapy, body weight support and more.
Get in touch with Summit Medical and Scientific today to find out more about incorporating state-of-the-art rehabilitation technology like the new ArmeoSpring Pro into your practice. Contact us via email at email@example.com or call 01372 3459863.
Want to see all of our rehabilitation technology? View all our clinical rehabilitation devices here.