Study: How neurological rehabilitation centres can save millions with robotics
Read this new case study about network of hospitals in Italy, who widened their use of state-of-the-art neurorehabilitation technology to include robotics and virtual reality.
IRCCS Centro Neurolesi “Bonino Pulejo” in Italy had the goal of reducing expenditure, all while increasing patient access to innovative technologies that improve therapeutic outcomes.
This exciting project has shown its first results.
“At first it was feared that this [investment in robotics] would lead to a reduction in jobs, while in fact it has multiplied them.”
– Professor Placido Bramanti, Scientific Director at IRCCS Centro Neurolesi “Bonino Pulejo”
Find out more about:
- What is the “Bonino Pulejo”, its context and challenges
- The success fundamentals and first outcomes of the Hub-Spoke Model
- How the “Bonino Pulejo” leveraged its knowledge to create a cost-effective diversified robotics application
- And access a full video-library with patient testimonials and behind the scenes on the several areas of robotics use