Abstract submission opportunities now open at virtual RehabWeek 2021
RehabWeek 2021 is taking place virtually this year from 23 – 25th September. Read our save the date here.
Abstract submission opportunities are now open, offered by the conferences of the collaborating societies: ICORR, IFESS, INRS, and ICVR.
ICORR – International Conference on Rehabilitation Robotics
- Rehabilitation and assistive robotics
- Computational neurorehabilitation
- Robotics for clinical practice
IFESS – International Functional Electrical Stimulation Society Conference
- Hybrid systems combining FES and robotics
- Brain Computer Interfacing, Augmented reality, Gaming and FES
- Chronic Conditions and Intensive Treatment Unit (ITU) Acquired Weakness
INRS – International Neurorehabilitation Symposium
- Scientific Abstracts (clinical application rehabilitation technology)
- Clinical Abstracts (non-research or non-scientific contributions)
- Industry Abstracts (industry-specific posters)
ICVR – International Conference on Virtual Rehabilitation
- Virtual agents and virtual avatars
- Computational techniques to enhance rehabilitation
- Measuring behavioural change, motivation, engagement in VR
IFESS and ICVR will organize short data Blitz presentations from accepted submissions, while ICORR and INRS accepted submissions will be presented in an interactive poster session in REMO. Please note that abstract and paper submissions for poster and/or oral presentations are handled by each society individually and may have different guidelines and deadlines.