Summit Medical and Scientific sponsoring TechCon 2021
You can hear our Managing Director, Sara, speak at 11:30 about “From Concept to Reality: The Total Solution for Rehabilitation”. Working with customers such as Morrello Clinic, The Brain and Spinal Injury Centre, Ascot Rehab, The Wellington Hospital and the Sir John Jules Centre for Co-Creation of Rehabilitation Technology at the University of Strathclyde, Sara will share how leading facilities in the UK are successfully integrating the latest rehabilitation technology into their care pathways.
After the event, there will be a range of online resources to access, including additional talks from some of our UK customers, case studies, information brochures and more. Please keep an eye out for your access email after the event, which will tell you all you need to know about accessing these fantastic resources.
Innovative rehabilitation technology devices
Summit Medical and Scientific are proud to provide the total solution in neurological rehabilitation devices by Hocoma and Motek. These systems use sensors, robotics, virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) for upper limb therapy, lower limb therapy, functional movement therapy, fall prevention, and gait and balance training and assessment.
The total solution is suitable for patients requiring rehabilitation for neurological conditions such as stroke, cerebral palsy, traumatic brain injury (TBI), acquired brain injury (ABI), spinal cord injury (SCI), Guillain-Barre Syndrome and Parkinson’s Disease.
Our devices from Hocoma include:
– The Andago free-moving overground robotic body weight support system.
– The 3-device Armeo Therapy Concept for upper limb rehabilitation.
– The Erigo robotic tilt-table for early verticalisation, with cyclic leg movement and FES therapy.
– The Lokomat for intensive early robotic-assisted gait training.
– The Valedo Motion, a sensor-based digital device for back pain therapy and training of body balance and posture.
We are pleased to offer clinical trials for the Andago, ArmeoSpring and ArmeoSenso. To try these robotic devices with your own patients, please contact us to register your interest and discuss logistics.
Our devices from Motek include:
– The CAREN (Computer Assisted Rehabilitation Environment), a versatile, multi-sensory system for clinical gait and balance training.
– The C-Mill treadmill for the evaluation and training of impaired gait and balance using virtual reality, augmented reality and force plate technology.
– The HERO Solution for complete functional rehabilitation after long-term immobilisation such as COVID-19.
– The GRAIL (Gait Realtime Analysis Interactive Lab) for gait analysis and training in challenging conditions.
– The next generation RYSEN 3D body weight support system, assisting patients in an unrestricted, all-directional, assist as-needed capacity.
To find out more information about the above devices, discuss your requirements, or register your interest for a clinical trial, please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com or via phone 01372 459863.