Motek launches HERO Solution for complete functional rehabilitation
Our partner Motek, in cooperation with Monitored Rehab Systems, has announced the HERO Solution: a 5-system solution for complete functional movement rehabilitation. Get in touch today to find out how the HERO Solution can benefit your clinic.
For the current health crisis and beyond
“The way of doing movement rehabilitation is changing every day and we have to adapt to it. We have chosen Motek’s HERO Solution after the opportunity to test it, because it adjusts to the modernisation process that we have started in our rehabilitation service. Its potential is huge!”
– Dr Jaime Horta, PhD, PT, Medical Specialist for Physical Rehabilitation, Centre Hospitalier de Mouscron, Belgium.
When patients experience neurological disorders, orthopaedic conditions or long-term immobilisation such as COVID-19, mobility problems can arise. It is the HERO Solution’s job to rise with them and offer a high-level rehabilitation response for early and all-round treatment, providing hope and the tools for the chance of a full recovery.
The HERO Solution combines Motek and Monitored Rehab Systems’ most suitable devices into one set of four hardware devices, synchronised by a smart and user-friendly software. It makes planning and treatment easy, as patient intake and treatment plan selection will automatically suggest which assessments, tests and questionnaires to take and which interventions to follow on the individual devices.
The HERO Solution is medically certified, enabling you to treat patients on functional strength, gait & balance, coordination and motor control to improve mobility problems caused by neurological, orthopaedic, muscular, cardiovascular or other conditions e.g. recovering from COVID-19.
Introducing the C-Mill HERO
The C-Mill HERO is the newest development to the C-Mill product line of cutting-edge balance and gait treadmills, simulating challenging everyday scenarios through augmented and virtual reality. It shares the line’s interactive and dynamic exercises, as well as an adjustable pitch for uphill walking and dual-tasking exercises.
The C-Mill HERO offers objective instrumented assessments and clinically relevant outcome measurements for treatment planning and progression monitoring. Clinical gait analysis protocols allow therapists to collect various parameters and synchronised video recording for real-time and offline analysis.
A complete system for functional rehabilitation
The HERO Solution incorporates the new C-Mill HERO, as well as:
- FysioRoadmap – Rehabilitation software offering a systematic clinical approach to efficient and effective documentation of the clinical pathway, monitoring progression and evaluating results.
- MR Functional Squat – A device for effective muscle loading and single leg training.
- MR Cable Column – A multi-use device for upper and lower extremity and spine.
- MR Cube – An easily portable device which can be used stand-alone or interfaced to any piece of rehab equipment, designed to provide unsurpassed development of the neuromuscular system.